The Head Office of the Association is located in the City of Toronto, Province of Ontario.
The governing body of the Association is the Board of Directors.
Our Branch Offices are located in Ontario, Quebec and Alberta.
Association of Polish Engineers in Canada is a proud member of the Canadian Polish Congress.
- To provide members with a common platform for
cooperation, exchange of knowledge and views, creative
activities on professional, cultural and social matters,
including cooperation with other Polish-Canadian
- To extend assistance to members in matters of adaptation
to Canadian engineering market-place, search for employment,
integration into Canadian engineering and cultural
- To advance the quality of engineering and cultural
awareness among its members.
- To cherish and preserve tradition of Polish-Canadian
- To foster activities aiming at technological progress.
- To promote participation in economical, social and
engineering activities by its members.
Association of Polish
Engineers in Canada
Cyclone MFG. Inc.
7300 Rapistan Court